Production Blog: Re-Edit

 Welcome back!!



Editing is a big part of any production process. When I edited the first time, there were a lot of changes made. I changed the brightness and lighting because of the way it was in the filmed videos. I also changed the sound and pitch and but background music over the dialogue. This was all for the best interest of each scene. Perfection is what I wanted the movie to be since the acting was not. Editing can fix what acting couldn't. 

When I first finished editing it seemed like there was nothing to fix. After saving and rewatching I noticed there were a few things to fix. When I first watched even though on Cap-cut it said I made the time I didn't. This called for adding more to make the time. Once I added in another clip and edited it nice it seemed like the video was almost done. That is until I noticed the watermark.

When I resaved the video then I went in the photos app and edited the saved video its self. I cut the ending watermark off as it’s a clip not printed on the video. 

Another thing I had to edit was the name of one of the group members. When editing, I made sure to pay attention to all the video aspects but not the little details. When watching again I realized I must fix the spelling. I also did not capitalize the titles like I should have. This is important as grammar is still important as the video process is. After fixing all those little but important mistakes the video was ready. Re watching and checking is always important to find things you wouldn’t see at first!

See you in the next blog!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre Research: Romance

All about me!