Hey, Hey!! So in the last blog, it was explained about how I got our scenes incorporated while this will be more on why I filmed where I did. The relevance and everything. The first place filmed was in a car and then followed by a restaurant. The car allowed us to capture two angles and then was also a great location. It allowed for decorations to be in the back which wasn’t disrupting anyone. The fight scene which was also filmed in the car allowed for expression to be however loud and angry the two actors wanted to be. This was also somewhere that could have had multiple takes as it wasn’t a workplace. The next place I filmed was at a restaurant. This is important because there was no room for mess up. Even though I was the major recorder, when it was the restaurant scene it was important to have another. This ensured that I would be on the safe side if anything. When filming I always made sure to get different angles too. Having different angles ensured that the music vid...
WELCOME BACKK Now today's blog is going to be about editing. Yes filming is key to a movie but editing is what puts everything together. When editing, it gives the essence of adding what the film couldn’t like text. When first recording, I knew a lot of editing would have to be done. In the last video I realized a lot of over recording was done and I knew it was a possibity this time. When getting all of the videos it was seemed to be too much. First I edited each to make them shorter to see if the message in each would still make senses. When editing, if you shorten it, it may take away from the video seeming rushed. Another thing I did was try and change the time. At first I tried to fasten it but then the videos looked a little bit silly. After deciding that fastening and shortening the videos wouldn’t work then I had to take some videos out. Now each of the videos filmed had an important part to the story it was hard picking which ones. When filming, a scene with M...
IM BACKK!! Now stated in the previous blog, editing is key. Every time I edit something I learn something new. As I said, editing is key to bring a movie together. Now I said I editing to make videos shorter but there is more to that. When filming, in the video there were phrases such as, cut and action being used. This is important because it let which person in the scene know when to start. This was captured in the video and was also another reason I had to shorten it. In the movie, saying “Cut” and “Action” did not need to be captured. It would have thrown it off and made no sense to the film. Another thing edited was the lighting. Even though it was light outside when filmed, I had to fix what the light captured. Since it was not too sunny but had light, some scenes were darker than others. Now I know even though it was horror and filmed in the day, why was that so. Well when editing, it’s much easier to fix something the sun ruined with the brightness then fix a d...
Comments
Post a Comment